September 22, 2012

randomness

Completely random . . .

I was just thinking about how I have certain co-workers who have taken me under their wing . . . who have much more experience than I do - and when I face an unfamiliar situation, I feel safer, knowing that they are there.

Then I thought about life in general - how we all have people in our lives who have taken us in, who make us feel safe when we are in their presence.

And if another human can make us feel this way, imagine how secure and firm our standing is when we have our Heavenly Father cradling our very lives in His hands.

The Creator of the universe, the one who has always been . . . an infinite and personal God who desires to care for us, fulfill us and give us life. We are safe beneath His wings - more than I can wrap my mind around.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
-Psalm 91:4

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
-Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs