April 16, 2014

spring workout mix



Nothing gets me more excited for the gym than a good workout mix :)

I finally got some new music and threw something together that got me pumped to work it at the gym today . . . hope you enjoy!

1. "Beating Heart" - Ellie Goulding

2. "I Want It All" - Karmin

3. "Love Runs Out" - OneRepublic

4. "Magic" - Coldplay

5. "Turn Down For What" - DJ Snake & Lil Jon

6. "Work Work" - Britney

7. "What Now" - Rihanna

8. "Take Me Home" - Cash Cash

9. "I'm Still Hot" - Luciana
(I gotta just say . . . this song is so silly. I heard it during a sync cycle class and had to have it. Apparently there is a remix featuring Betty White. Just sayin.)

10. "Heartbeat" - Enrique

11. "Fall In Love" - Phantogram

12. "Pumpin Blood" - NONONO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs