March 7, 2014

a friday pick-me-up



It has been raining since at least 4pm yesterday. That's 17 hours and counting of precipitation. blurg.

Let me share a secret with you: I don't love winter. Typically, February is my breaking point each year. I get stir-crazy, I start to feel like spring will never happen again. We've had a few days of warmer weather amidst the winter craziness, and it breathes life into these cold bones. But, I did make it through February without losing my mind this year. Proud moment.

I am so ready for sunshine, warmth, bright colors, sundresses, open windows, outdoor events, beach trips and running outside. Come on, spring.

This coldness and rain is starting to make me feel crazy, so I thought I might put together a short pick-me-up playlist for this Friday.

1. "Love Alone is Worth the Fight" - Switchfoot

2. "Happy" - Pharrell

3. "Don't Bring Me Down" - Electric Light Orchestra

4. "Sooner or Later" - Matt Kearney

5. "Rough Water" - Travie McCoy feat. Jason Mraz

6. "Bright Lights Bigger City" - Cee Lo Green

7. "Come Alive" - Jeremy Camp

8. "You'll Never Be Alone" - Capital Kings




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs