July 17, 2012

27

A little more light-hearted post in the midst of all of this processing . . .

I turned 27 on Sunday, so I decided to make a list of 27 things that make me (and hopefully you too) smile :)

In no particular order:

1. Skype dates with a dear friend on the opposite coast

2. Justin Bieber's new album . . . I mean all of his music

3. Frozen Yogurt . . . as often as possible.

4. Hearing your mom's voice on the other end of the line after lengthy travel

5. Sisters who wear dresses just for you
6. Bright colors and sweet notes

7. Surprises

8. Frequent laughter

9. DIY gradient nails

10. Zebra candles

and for stealing pictures from facebook :) photo credit: Hillary
11. New friends

I spy with my little eye . . . Justin Bieber's face is in there somewhere, no lie
12. Sweet handmade artwork from a sweet friend

they were having a moment . . . photo credit: Laura
13. A horse that almost made out with my friend during ServeRDU

14. Amazing friends who 1) know how to have fun, and 2) speak truth and encouragement into my life

15. The lines on your carpet from just vaccuuming

16. Silly youtube videos/spoofs




17 - 27 . . . ummmmm I have too many years on me because I can't complete this list :) you fill in the rest - what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful that God allowed me to be your mom. I remember crying frequently sitting at home holding my tiny little 5 lb. girl - You! - and wondering what I had done to be so richly blessed. I'm still wondering. You still amaze me. I love you more than words can express.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs