January 18, 2014

all along the interwebs


Good Morning!

Here is a random collection of things I have loved on the interwebs this week.

This is not normal . . . and one of the reasons why I love being a part of the Summit Church. Getting to witness how God is moving in big ways. So encouraging.

The best time to drink coffee, according to science. . . . whoops, I missed the mark on that one. I'm either a 5:45am or 7am coffee girl.

When to wash your winter gear
And how have I gone this far in life, washing my sweaters after every use? I never knew it was normal and socially acceptable to space it out. hmmm.

Christian Intermingle: Can We Date Outside the Faith?
I found this encouraging. Getting older, the waiting gets harder . . . and it's tempting to lower your standards in finding a mate. I need to be reminded that the wait is well worth it.

"To answer, it's important to take a step back and look at some principles found in Scripture. In Corinthians, Paul writes to a new group of Christians, who've asked him what's okay and not okay for them to partake in as believers in Christ. Paul then challenges the church not to simply ask, "Is it okay?" but instead to ask, "Is it beneficial?" (1 Cor. 10:23)."

when you're drowning in the shallow end of friendship - beautifully written, about the necessity of relationships and how our disappointments in those relationships point us back to Christ.

how to take better pictures with your phone I. need. to. work. on. this.

daily devotionals by John Piper there is also an app for this - one of my favorites lately.

and lastly, the cutest thing you might see today. seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs